Buzzbnk is an on-line crowd-funding platform bringing social ventures looking for start-up or growth capital together with like-minded people keen to participate in a new way of funding social change. Social enterprises or charities can raise funding for a wide range of projects in a variety of ways, from offering fun and engaging benefits, in return for goods or services, or as a loan.
What Benefits Does Buzzbnk offer if you are considering to launch a crowdfunding campaign?
- Our "Milestone" concept which helps you break down your target into realistic stepping stones towards your overall goal (you keep all funds raised if you reach at least your 1st milestone, it works like a tipping point).
- If you are a UK Registered Charity we can offer a fully automated collection of Gift Aid for those projects and benefits which are applicable.
- Its YOUR campaign - we don't set any limits on how long you can fundraise for and as you reach each milestone you are welcome to extend your fundraising period to aim for that next big goal.
- We have one of the lowest card transaction fees in the sector - only 2% for credit cards and only 37 pence for Debit Cards. We offer multiple ways for your supporters to pay - including by cheque or bank transfer for amounts of £500 or more.
- We have a Gift Certificate function so that you can encourage your network to buy Gift Certificates in your project for family and friends.
- You can not only crowdfund cash, but you can also crowdfund donations of in-kind items and volunteer time you need to help make your project successful.
- You can add pictures to each of your rewards you are offering.
And did you know we also help raise loans?
and if you are raising a loan, we can help you apply for the Social Investment Tax Relief (SITR) if your organisation is eligible. This is a new tax relief the UK government has introduced for the April 2014 tax year. For more information, do contact us at email@example.com and we would be very happy to get back to you.
If you are an organisation looking to raise repayable finance - we offer three types of Loans - you can see our FAQs for more information and watch our little video on "Lending for Good" below.
You can also "mash-up" your loan offer with rewards as well. Here is an exciting example from Pants to Poverty to get you inspired: www.buzzbnk.org/bonkofpants
To learn more about crowdfunding click here: What is Crowdfunding?